Our commitments are:
- Represent the sustainable fisheries sector in order to participate in decision-making processes that affect sustainable fishing in the Upper Gulf of California and contribute to the conservation of natural resources.
- Research, develop, train and promote the use of fishing gear that does not harm the vaquita.
- Collaborate with authorities and strategic partners in the research and development of alternative fishing gear.
- Provide and organize training courses on the development, maintenance and use of sustainable fishing gear.
- Promote education among consumers towards fishing products caught with sustainable fishing gear, as well as the benefits that it brings to the region and to fishers.
- Organize awareness campaigns oriented towards sustainable seafood consumption and encourage respect and the importance of natural resources.